Dentist for Chipped & Broken Teeth in Teaneck
Advanced & Gentle Dental Care
Did you know that chipped and broken teeth can become even worse if left untreated? A corrupted tooth should be assessed by an oral professional to prevent a situation like over-exposed nerves, which can be extremely painful. With the latest advancements in modern dentistry, our dentists can evaluate the damaged tooth and help you determine the best treatment option.
Don’t let a cracked or broken tooth ruin your confidence. Call our office at (201) 806-6478 to schedule an appointment.
Fixing Your Damaged Teeth
We offer a range of services to fix chipped and broken teeth, including dental implants, dentures, veneers, crowns, and bridges.
There are many options to fixed chipped and broken teeth including:
- Dental Implants: Implants are perfect for restoring broken teeth, particularly the teeth located near the gum line. The process is relatively simple and involves removing the chipped teeth and replacing with an implant.
- Dental Sealants: We use sealants for fixing holes in your teeth and protecting the infected, cracked tooth. Sealants are also good at acting as a barrier against cavity-causing bacteria.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges can be useful in covering the affected portion of your tooth. They are a convenient solution for broken teeth as they are thicker than veneers and do an excellent job of restoring the tooth to its normal functionality.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are one of the most popular and simplest ways to fix broken teeth. The process involves fixing the damaged area using a restorative material to fill the cracks. It is especially helpful for those suffering from cavities in Teaneck.
- Porcelain Veneers: Our custom-made colored shells use porcelain resin material to mimic the feel and look of your natural teeth. This dental process aims to address both dental and cosmetic issues.
Choosing the Right Dentist
Finding the right medical professional to take on your case is critical. Fear of dentists is very common among patients, but our caring and compassionate team of dentists is here to change that. If your teeth and mouth are causing you severe pain, we offer emergency dental care for situations where immediate oral treatment is absolutely needed.
We encourage you to reach out to us for additional information regarding our services for cracked and broken teeth. Don’t let fear or anxiety stand in your way of good oral health.
Contact us online or call (201) 806-6478 to speak with our friendly staff. We are offering virtual consults through teledentistry!
“Andrea did a good job cleaning. I have been dealing with Ruth for years and she is great with the customers. This was my first time meeting Dr. Shteingart , he gave a warm welcome..”
“Dr. Shteingart is a very knowledgeable dentist. I highly recommend him. No hesitation.”
“Dr. Shteingart was very accommodating and made sure that I would be taken care of. I definitely highly recommend this office!”
“I have been searching for a great dentist for a while, thanks to Dr Shteingart and his staff; my search is over. I can’t thank them enough.”
“I felt like my teeth were whiter when I left. Very happy with this practice.”