Dr. Dale Rosenbach received his undergraduate degree in biology from Yeshiva University and his dental degree from New Jersey Dental School. After completing a one-year general practice residency at Woodhull Medical Center in Brooklyn, he attended Columbia University for his postdoctoral training in periodontics and implant dentistry, completing a master’s degree focusing on the effects of abutment dis/reconnection on initial peri-implant bone loss. Dr. Rosenbach is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr. Rosenbach has authored numerous articles that have been published in Dentaltown Magazine, Dental Products Report and Dentistry Today and serves as the head of project for WikiProject Dentistry on Wikipedia.
Dr. Rosenbach is an internationally recognized speaker and has presented over 170 lectures spanning more than 1,000 hours of continuing education on topics related to periodontics and implant dentistry. He has been invited to speak for CE groups across North America and has been listed in Dentistry Today’s Leaders in CE for 2018 and 2019.
He has also been invited to speak at the following regional meetings:
- 2014 Greater New York Dental Meeting
- 2018 Dentinal Tubules Live Feed Event (London, UK)
- 2015 World’s Fair of Dentistry (Queens, NY)
- Core Implant Symposium (Mississauga, Ontario, CA)
- 2015 Greater Long Island Dental Meeting
- 2018 ICOI World Congress XXXVI (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Maryland AGD Masterclass (December 2016)
- New Jersey AGD Masterclass (October 2018)
- 2017 World’s Fair of Dentistry (Queens, NY)
- 2019 Charter Oak Dental Meeting (Uncasville, Connecticut)
- 2017 Greater New York Dental Meeting
- 2019 ADHA Annual Meeting (Louisville, Kentucky)
- 2018 Greater Long Island Dental Meeting
- 2019 World’s Fair of Dentistry (Queens, NY)
- 2018 Oral Health Convention (Gander, NFLD, CA)
- 2020 ODA Annual Meeting (Toronto, Ontario, CA)
Dr. Rosenbach maintains a practice limited to periodontics and surgical implantology in the New York metro area and can be reached at Shatnes551@yahoo.com.